" не являются тождественными. The concepts of "public administration" and "executive power " are not identical. Meanwhile, discussions are currently under way on their position relative to each other.
Public administration, executive
выступая в качестве нормативного института, включает в себя различные элементы. Law, acting as a normative institution, includes various elements. Its key goal is to regulate social relations. Among the main areas are allocated social management, public administration. определяется как относительно самостоятельная ветвь данного института. The executive power is defined as a relatively independent branch of this institution.
The essence of administration consists in the purposeful influence of the authorized subject on the object. Executive power and public administration are associated with the implementation of activities in the process of practical and day-to-day management of various spheres of public life. At the same time, the methods, forms and resources provided by law are used. Executive power and public administration are not opposed to each other. On the contrary, the first acts as a key part of the administration.
Public administration can be defined in two different aspects. First of all, it is the activity carried out by the authorized structures of all existing branches and other organizations with administrative powers. In accordance with this approach, it can be said that the state and all its institutions manage social interactions and processes. At the same time, they implement their administrative powers. If we consider state governance in the narrow sense, then it can be characterized as a certain direction of administrative activity relating to the exercise of executive power. In accordance with this approach, it is defined as an isolated type of work that is produced only by the relevant structures. In this case, the impact on relations in society from other branches is considered separately. The executive power can be described as an independent direction of state power. It carries out administrative and administrative activities through a set of authorized structures. This work is carried out through the implementation of special functions, powers by means and methods, enshrined in legislation.
The correlation between the concepts of "public administration" and "executive power"
Today, there are several approaches to the comparative characteristics of these categories. First and foremost, the ratio of executive power and public administration is based on their focus. The first has a political-normative, and the second - an organizational-normative character. This explains the interpretation of the definitions of each category. In particular, the government is viewed as an activity that exists in reality, and the executive is its component. It is realized only in the framework of administrative and administrative work. It is worth noting that the executive and public administration are different in terms of their distribution. The latter is perceived much more widely. The executive power, in its turn, is regarded as a derivative element of the state administration. It depends on him, because the level of his organization determines the effectiveness of its activities. Together with this, the reverse effect is also noted. формирует основу организационной структуры. The executive power in the system of government bodies forms the basis of the organizational structure. It affects different processes in society.
– категории равнозначные. In science, there is also an opinion that executive power and public administration are equivalent categories. This position is explained by the following. The replacement of one category by another was due only to regime changes and the transition to a new historical stage. In the Soviet era, the notion of public administration was used, and in the 1993 Constitution, executive power was enshrined. Meanwhile, these changes did not affect the actual content of administrative and administrative activities.
Public administration is the regulatory activity of the authorities as a whole - executive, representative, judicial, prosecutorial, etc. In the narrow sense, it is administration. . At the federal and regional levels there are authorized structures that carry out public administration - executive bodies . In the practical application of legislation, this category is considered in the narrow sense. In this aspect, the following signs of public administration are distinguished:
1. These are administrative and administrative activities related to the application of laws and other regulations.
2. Within the state administration, law-making is also carried out. It consists in the fact that the authorized structures within their competence carry out an independent development and approval of the rules of conduct that are mandatory for other participants in public relations. Together with this they control the implementation of the adopted regulations, conduct law enforcement activities.
3. It is carried out wherever there is a need to ensure the implementation of legislative acts, the protection of freedoms and interests of citizens, that is, in key areas of public life.
4. Government - continuous, systematic, constant activity. It is based on objective laws governing the implementation of administrative powers. This activity is focused on ensuring public and private interests, freedoms and rights of citizens, security and public order.
5. It is carried out by specially authorized structures. They are formed both at the regional and federal levels.
State management is implemented in accordance with the principle of legality. This means that the work of authorized structures is based on norms. In the system of state administration vertical (hierarchical, subordinate) and horizontal connections are formed. The former assume strict subordination, the latter - equality. State management is based on the principle of organization. This activity is characterized by a variety of forms, the complex of which ensures a stable, purposeful functioning of the entire administrative mechanism. On the basis of state administration, an extrajudicial procedure for applying coercive measures is implemented. In particular, punishments are given, warnings are issued, etc.
The state administration implements the following main tasks:
1. Information support of the work of state structures. In particular, it is about collecting, receiving, processing, analyzing the information necessary for administrative activities.
2. Modeling and forecasting of the system of state administration, state bodies, work standards.
3. Planning. It is a set of measures aimed at determining the proportions, directions, rates, qualitative and quantitative indicators of the development of certain processes in the public administration system. Within the framework of planning, the tasks, directions and objectives of administrative reforms are being developed.
4. Organization. It is the formation of a system of public administration in accordance with the approaches and princes established by law. The organization also provides for the definition of the structure of the administrative and subordinate elements.
5. Regulation. It is an operative regulation of administrative relations that arise in connection with the exercise of powers by competent structures and their employees. The regulation presupposes the provision of a proper activity regime in the form of the adoption of relevant acts. In particular, they are orders, instructions, instructions, rules and others.
6. Management. It is a definition of standards and rules of activity in general and of individual procedures in particular.
The state administration implements such functions as:
1. Coordination. This function involves coordinating the activities of various government agencies to achieve common goals.
2 . Control. It is carried out to establish the inconsistency or the conformity of the actual state of the whole public administration system to the established standards and the appropriate level. As part of the control, specific actions are analyzed, final indicators are determined and compared with the planned ones.
3. Regulation. It is the application of methods and methods of management within the organization of the system and in the course of its functioning.
4. Accounting. It is the recording of information that is expressed in quantitative form and indicates the results of the implementation of administrative powers, relations, the availability of documents and their movement, which are of significant importance for public administration.
Description of activities
As it was mentioned above, the executive power acts as an integral element of the state administration. It is under the control of other branches and consists in the implementation by specially authorized structures of special functions provided for by law. обладает рядом признаков. The executive power in the system of state administration has a number of features. In particular:
- It is an independent direction, which is in constant interaction with representative and judicial structures.
- Executive power is conditioned by the existence of the state. The fulfillment of various functions and powers in the country is impossible within the framework of any single branch. Administrative and administrative activities are carried out continuously, ensuring public order and security, defense, etc.
- The unity of the executive is based on the Constitution. In Art. 11 it is established that the delimitation of powers and subjects of conducting structures is carried out in accordance with the Basic Law, as well as federal normative acts.
- As a key feature of the government is the responsibility for all committed actions and decisions. Its main purpose is daily administration in accordance with the law to ensure and protect the freedoms and interests of the population.
- In view of the fact that planning is one of the tasks of the state administration, it is included in the tasks of the executive power.
The bodies of executive power of state administration of the subjects of the Federation realize various tasks. Among the main of them should highlight the functions:
- Ensuring compliance with constitutional provisions in countries e.
- Executive. It is directly related to the implementation of constitutional and legislative provisions.
- Human rights. This task implies the observance and protection of the freedoms and interests of man and citizen.
- Socio-economic. It provides for the formation of appropriate conditions for the development of construction, administrative-political, socio-cultural management.
- Norm-creative. Authorized bodies adopt legal acts within their competence.
- Protective. This function means that authorized structures are given the opportunity to apply administrative measures to organizations and citizens in case they violate the requirements of the law.
The executive power is realized:
- Regions of the country. They are regions and regions, autonomous ones including republics, feda cities. Values.
- The Russian Federation.
Within the framework of interaction with the authorized institutions, all entities are equal to each other.
The ratio of executive power and public administration thus appears as a necessary element in analyzing the essence of each of the categories. Currently, many different approaches to this issue are used. Within each of these concepts are uncovered from different sides.