It is important, when besides the ability to cook deliciously, people also have a unique talent in decorating dishes. Because a beautifully decorated dish is a real culinary masterpiece and can become a subject of self-affirmation, for example, a young woman or a housewife being on compulsory leave to care for a child, when you can show your abilities, except in preparing culinary delights. Moreover, no purchased products are able to eclipse the simplest homemade dish cooked with a soul. Especially if you decide to please your family members and cook their favorite sweets. Having prepared the icing for the cake, the recipe, which will be given below, you can decorate your creation so that no one can remain indifferent.
Among the various ways to prepare creams, sweets, glazes, you can pick up a recipe for any, even the most sophisticated taste. It would seem that there is nothing easier than choosing a suitable recipe, however, in reality it is not so simple and everything. The fact is that there are a lot of recipes for these. Here are just a few of the most popular:
Chilled meringue or cake frosting. Recipe
- Four egg whites;
- One glass of sugar.
- Proteins are beaten in a water bath for five minutes along with sugar.
- Remove from heat, do not stop whipping for another 7 minutes, until the glaze becomes elastic and smooth.
- Apply meringue to the cooled cake, after a short time it completely freezes.
Prefering chocolate in any form, the following recipe is suggested, calculated on 12 portions:
Chocolate glaze for cake. Recipe # 1
- Chocolate (bitter) - 250 g;
- Butter - ½ pack (100 g).
- Chocolate pre-chop, chopping it into small pieces.
- Mix the chopped chocolate with butter until the ingredients are completely dissolved in the water bath. As a result, a mixture of a homogeneous consistency should be obtained.
- Remove from the heat, first cool a little, and then cover the pastry with cooked icing.
Chocolate icing is well combined with cakes and pastries with berry stuffing (raspberry, strawberry, etc.).
Chocolate glaze for cake. Recipe # 2
- 15 g of butter;
- 30 g of cocoa powder;
- 70 g of milk;
- 100 g of granulated sugar.
Mix the milk with cocoa powder and sugar, simmer until the mixture thickens. Add the butter, stir well and quickly put on the finished cake.
How to make a cake for vanilla cake?
It is very simple to make vanilla glaze to decorate rolls, cookies and cakes. The recipe is calculated in approx. 48 cakes:
- 5 g butter;
- 10 g vanillin (vanilla sugar);
- 10-12 g of milk;
- 225 g powdered sugar;
- 1-2 g of salt.
The cooking process is very simple and consists of pre-melting butter, adding to it all other ingredients and mixing them until a creamy state is obtained.
How to make a frosting cake with a lemon flavor?
Lemon icing has an exquisite taste and is excellent for both decorating cakes and cupcakes. Based on 12 servings, the following ingredients are taken:
- Powdered sugar - three glasses (450 g);
- 10 g of sugar (vanillin);
- 30 g of lemon juice;
- Half a pack of butter (melted).
- First, mix lemon juice, butter, vanilla sugar and powdered sugar.
- Then start to beat the resulting mixture to a state of splendor and lightness.
- Necessary consistency is obtained by adding as necessary sugar powder or a few drops of juice (lemon).
Thus, once you have decorated the cake or other pastries, you will not be able to stop and with each next time, the decorations will be more ornate and more refined and will bring to the present astonishment both the family members and the guests.