Every year, millions of women buy up a huge amount of cosmetic products, masks, shampoos. Everybody loves to take care of themselves. In the composition of modern cosmetics, you can find various components and substances. We were interested in one of them, namely essential oil. Many people know this tool with its diversity, surprising composition and variety of aromas. And to make it convenient and interesting for you to absorb the material, a table of essential oils is proposed, and their properties will also be described.
Let's start with the most popular section. It is in cosmetology that aromatic oils have gained a leading position. There are facts that all these substances help a person to overcome the following problems:
- Relieve fatigue;
- Remove tension after a hard working day;
- Relax when stress begins to prevail over your emotions;
- To raise vitality.
But in their application there are some nuances. First and foremost, this refers to the fact that essential oil is used in small amounts and is added dropwise to the main product. Although vegetable and olive oils can be used as a separate agent. Such components are well used with various cosmetic preparations. In them, essential oils absorb harmful additives and do not allow them to penetrate the skin.
Next, we will consider in detail the essential oils and their properties. The table will help you in this. It contains the most popular means of cosmetology.
Has a soothing and relaxing effect.
You can add to the massage oil, do a relaxing bath.
Only this representative has antibacterial, anti-inflammatory and therapeutic effect.
You can add various gels, masks, lotions and facial cleansers.
Use together with funds for problem skin. Add a couple of drops.
You can add to cosmetics. If desired, take a bath or pour oil into the aroma lamp and heal the whole body.
Add a few drops in the cream and mask.
To add in means for struggle against freckles.
It is good to use in the form of inhalations for the skin.
Use is recommended with sesame and olive oil.
To use it is necessary for a sick skin. To add in a cream and penki for washing.
Complex care for oily skin.
Use with sea-buckthorn oil, grape seed and cumin.
Use in the aroma lamp or add to the bath.
It is used in aromatherapy and together with cosmetic products.
We have brought together the most common essential oils and their properties. The table in cosmetology is used by specialists to accurately eliminate your problem. As you can see from the above data, you can use the tools yourself at home. The main thing is to keep the dosage.
Advice: remember that all essential oils are considered to be highly concentrated, so when you increase the dosage, you can cause the strongest allergic reactions! At the slightest of their manifestations, consult a doctor immediately.
Now you know all the properties of essential oils in cosmetology. The table should be your instruction. And we proceed to our next section.
Strength and beauty of hair
Each woman is proud of her curls. Weak sex is ready to spend a lot of money to buy various expensive shampoos, masks, lotions, conditioners. But we decided to prove to you that you can restore and cure your favorite locks with the help of usual means.
Below is a table of essential oils and their properties for hair, which must be studied in detail. It will help you navigate in a wide range of products.
Name of oil
It is recommended to make masks. Add 2-3 drops of each product in jojoba oil and do a head massage.
Eliminates shine on greasy hair.
In burdock oil, add 5 drops of each kind of agent and my head and apply a mask.
Helps stop premature hair loss.
Add to the mask and do a therapeutic massage.
Accelerates hair growth.
Add a couple drops in the mask for massage.
To add in shampoos.
Treatment of split ends.
Add 5 drops to the balm and mask.
We have provided for review a large list, which describes the popular essential oils and their properties. The hair table will help to correctly carry out medical procedures.
Essential oils have recently been used in medicine officially. Until this time, they met in folk recipes for hair treatment. Consider in detail a few beauty tips:
- If you have dark hair and have a desire to achieve a thick head of hair, then use rosemary oil. Dissolve 5 drops in a glass of water and apply to a clean damp hair.
- To moisturize your hair, use the following recipe: 1 teaspoon honey, 1 yolk, 60 grams of olive oil, a drop of fir and rosemary. The course of treatment is 25 days. Repeat procedure 3 times a week.
- To grow hair quickly is not difficult. It is enough to make the following mask: 100 ml of sesame oil and 6 drops of jasmine.
Above is a table of essential oils and their properties are also described, and we move on to the next section.
Hair is the ornament of every woman. But do not forget about the face. There are always traces of fatigue, aging, depression, nervousness and many other external factors. In the arsenal of many women there are all kinds of jars with creams, lotions, and foams. And do you know that in most cases, cosmetics do not help, but, on the contrary, can harm? Special means will help reduce their harmful effects. We have created a separate table of essential oils. And their properties for the face there are also described.
Name of oil
Patchouli, blue daisy, myrrh, rose
For dry and sensitive skin
Grapefruit, pine cones, bergamot
For oily skin
Bigard, Verbena, Spruce, Rosewood
Briefing of vitamins
Marjoram, Myrtle, Melissa
Narrowing the pores
Geranium, jasmine, patchouli
Hyssop, cypress, chamomile
Incense, fennel, neroli
Palmarosa, verbena, sandalwood, rose
Limette, pine, chamomile
Removes instant swelling
Mint, pet greens
Helps get rid of stale complexion
Carnation, cayaput, tea tree
Eliminates acne, acne
Get rid of herpes
Sandalwood, bigot, rose
Helps to eliminate fine wrinkles on the lips and around them
Remove the dermatitis
This does not in any way mean that shop cosmetics are all bad. It brings its results. Simply every woman is individual and has her own characteristics associated with the face.
Advice: experts recommend selecting the oil, the smell of which you are pleasant. If the table of essential oils (and their properties) offers you to cope with the problem by using a product whose odor is unpleasant to you, then there will be no effect. Listen to your sense of smell.
Features of use
We have sorted out the beneficial effects that such preparations as essential oils possess. The table shows the properties and the application, and it remains for us to disassemble some of the nuances. Namely:
- Use oil in undiluted form can only be point, for example, on a pimple.
- If you have decided to use oil for the first time, then start by testing for allergies.
- Observe the strict dosage indicated in the prescription.
- Aroma oil can be combined with any other vegetable.
- Choose the fragrance according to your preferences.
We have analyzed with you many essential oils and their properties. The table was created for you to help. Now go to the next section.
Not only cosmetics and care products you can add aromatic oils. Do not do without these ingredients and the creation of perfume. In modern perfumes mainly synthetic substances are used. This is due to the fact that natural essential oils are difficult to obtain. Thanks to this, their cost is growing. But there is one nuance. If you use only expensive and high-quality perfume, be sure that in them - only natural essential oils and their properties. The table, used in perfumery and shown below, will help to understand the main components. So, let's begin our acquaintance.
Types of essential oils
Name of essential oils
Basically, these are floral oils: ylang-ylang, eucalyptus, carnation, cardamom, lemongrass, sandalwood
This includes all citrus flavors, for example, mandarin, grapefruit, orange.
This group includes floral fragrances, for example, ylang-ylang.
Now you know what kinds of essential oils are divided. Properties and application of the table showed you very clearly. The amount of these substances does not exceed 30%. The rest is for aromatic substances. Namely:
- Natural . This group includes components derived from natural essential oils by distillation. For example, ylang-ylang, cintronella, coriander.
- Synthetic . Substances of this group can be obtained by two methods: distillation and chemical synthesis. For example, the clove flavor can be achieved by combining eugenol and vanillin among themselves.
The amount of aromatic substances is about 70-100%. Also in every perfume are components of animal origin. Namely:
- Tincture of secretions and glands in alcohol;
- A stream of beaver;
- Musk deer;
Their number is measured at about 0-0.1%.
There is a certain group, which includes these essential oils. The list and properties of the table will show in more detail. It's time to find out what kind of group this is.
Name of essential oil
With her help create spicy and sweet flavors.
In perfumery it is used to fix fragrances. This is the most expensive essential oil.
Brings a woody note to the perfume.
With this oil, you can achieve a tart and fresh fragrance.
The people are known as neroli, or flowers of an orange tree. This oil is everywhere, where floral notes are used.
It is mainly used for making oriental aromas with tart notes.
If you choose perfume with a fresh bitterish aroma, it means that this essential oil is present here.
This essential oil comes in all perfumes with a floral scent.
To the choice of perfume is to treat too prudently and buy only the fragrance that really suits you and is pleasant. We have analyzed various essential oils and their properties. The table and their use according to the rules should help you navigate.
It is worth talking about one nuance. It must be known to those who want to do their own spirits personally for themselves. You should know exactly all the essential oils, properties and uses. The mixing table will tell you how to correctly combine flavors. And this is the main condition of an ideal perfume.
Essential essential oil
Secondary aromatic oils
Patchouli, geranium, rosewood, lavender
Ylang-ylang, geranium, rosemary
Here we smoothly reached the most intriguing section, which will interest many women.
How to lose weight
To lose excess pounds without exhausting diets and starvation is the dream of every girl. And today it is possible. To help us come the same essential oils and their properties. A table for losing weight will tell you which fragrances to choose. Probably not everyone takes this seriously, but still it is worth a try.
Name of essential oil
Dill, cypress, ginger, peppermint
Losing excess weight.
Lemongrass, patchouli, myrrh, rosemary, tangerine
Help to tighten sagging skin after a sharp loss of weight.
Mandarin, juniper, lemon, grapefruit
Remove excess moisture and toxins from the body.
Neroli, rose, jasmine
Help to keep a good mood for the entire diet time.
Recipes of harmony
For the correct use of oils as a weight loss assistant, it is worth studying some recommendations:
- Loss of excess weight can occur due to therapeutic massage. To do this, in milk or lotion, add 10 drops of bergamot, tea tree oil, nutmeg, geranium, grapefruit.
- You can prepare a massage remedy yourself. To do this, prepare 30 grams of jojoba oil, 2 drops of geranium, bergamot, juniper, dill and rose.
- The decrease in weight is beneficially affected by aromatic oils. But here the main thing - use proven oil, which you do not have allergies. Before taking such a bath, pre-treat the body with a stiff brush.
- For the adoption of water procedures, complex combinations of several oils can be used. This will enhance the effect.
- With the help of essential oils, you can prepare exfoliating scrubs for the body. Here's the most effective recipe: add 10 drops of tea tree oil or black pepper to the coffee grounds. You will notice the tremendous effect of its action.
Useful properties of essential oils, the table of which is presented in the review, are known to all. They have natural components. But there are also a number of contraindications that you should know:
- The main and often occurring is an individual intolerance. It will manifest as itching, burning and choking.
- Allergic reaction. Its symptoms are hidden in the redness of the skin, itching and rash.
- Pregnancy and the period of breastfeeding. At this time, it is better to refrain from aromatherapy. Pairs of essential oils can adversely affect the condition of the baby in the womb, and in some cases contribute to the development of premature birth.
- Some flavors negatively affect the hormonal background. Have noticed deterioration - more likely run to the doctor.
- People with low blood pressure are prohibited from using ylang-ylang, lemon and tea tree oil.
- If you have epilepsy, then exclude the aroma of basil, rosemary, sage.
- When taking medications with iodine content, exclude lavender oil.
- Before each use of a new fragrance, make sure you perform a sensitivity test.
If you want to get the effect of using essential oil, buy only a quality product. But sometimes it's difficult to do. Many dishonest manufacturers issue synthetic aromatic substances for natural essential oils. We will teach you how to distinguish a quality product:
- We look at the composition. It should be indicated there that the agent is derived from an essential oil plant.
- Each essential oil has its own individual value, and it is never low.
- The bottle should be made of dark-colored glass. The optimal volume of each tube does not exceed 15 ml.
- The label should contain the inscription: "100% natural essential oil".
- Before buying, find out more information about the manufacturer. If there is any doubt, then better not to buy.
Today we opened the veil of secrets connected with essential oils to you. You know where and how to use this natural component correctly. Each section presents a table of essential oils and their properties are also described so that you can navigate among all their diversity.